Enteral Feeding Bottle is connected to the outer end of nasogastric tube, and the liquid food contents are directly conveyed to the stomach.
Enteral Feeding Bottles are designed for the administration of nutritional formula to patients whose physical condition does not require intravenous feeding, but they are not yet prepared to take soft food or a liquid diet in normal manner. It fits clinical needs in the hospital, nursing home and home care, etc.
- Made of Medical Grade DEHP-free Polypropylene has far lower protein adsorptive properties and can be cleaned relatively easily with cold water and mild abrasion to minimize the risk of bacterial contamination.
- Semi-translucent Plastic allows you to see the meniscus and condition of formula.
- Tapered Portion Container improves accuracy of administration.
- Easy-to-read Graduations up to 600 mL by 10 increments for improved feeding accuracy.
- Strong, Dependable Hanging Ring centers the bottle eliminates sagging.
- Large Top Opening maximizes ease of pouring and helps prevent spills and waste.
- Safety-lock Cap provides an airtight seal for pre-use storageis and resists to popping open upon dropping.
- Bottom Exit Port allows complete drainage.
- 135 cm long of Clear Tubing Roller Clamp provides adjustable flow rate control for optimal nutritive dosing.
- Clear and Flexible Drip Chamber facilitates visual access and rapid adjustment of nutrition level.
- Distal End of Tubing is Provided w/Male Universal Stepped Connector for secure, easy connection.
- ETO Sterile or non-sterile.
- Available in either gravity or pump feeding set.
If you have any interest in this product, please contact us. (Tel. +852 2342 9250 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)